Salti al navigilo Salti al serĉilo
|Simple present||I, you, they||squeak|
|he, she, it||squeaks|
|Elparolo|Sono : ( lingvo [en],
- grinci; grinco; knari; knaro; krieto; krieti
- Mary didn't hear David creep up behind her and she let out a squeak when she suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder.
- Edward could hear a mouse squeaking under the fridge.
- That door needs some oil on its hinges; it squeaks whenever you open it.
- The chicks were squeaking in the nest.
- Barry's new shoes squeaked as he walked along the road.