see stars (infinitivo to see stars, tria singulara persono sees stars, simpla pasinta saw stars, pasiva participo seen stars, aktiva participo seeing stars)
- sea stars
- senti vivan kaj fortan doloron, havi stelojn antaù la okuloj (pro frapo), vidi mil stelojn
-  idiomatic To experience apparent flashing lights in one's field of vision, especially after receiving a blow to the head.
- Of course they bumped their heads smartly together, saw stars, and both came up flushed and laughing, without the ball, to resume their seats, wishing they had not left them.
- 1995, Michael Crichton, "Arts & Media: Excerpt from Jurassic Park: The Lost World," Time, 25 Sept.:
- Malcolm hit his head and fell to the floor, seeing stars.
- 2009, William C. Rhoden, "A Hall of Fame Linebacker Turns 50," New York Times, 9 Feb. (retrieved 26 Sep 2010):
- During his 13-year career as a game-changing NFL linebacker, Lawrence Taylor hit opponents so hard he often made them see stars.
-  Macmillan Dictionary, far Macmillan Education Limited: see stars (brita), see stars (usona)
-  Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary see stars
-  Merriam-Webster Online Thesaurus see stars
-  Dictionary.com (vortaro angla-angla, trezoro kaj enciklopedio) see stars