Salti al navigilo Salti al serĉilo
- (transitiva) rezigni
- (transitiva) (fi)denunci, (fi)raporti, (fi)informi
- They gave him up to the police.
- He was surrounded, so gave himself up.
- (transitive) To relinquish (something).
- He gave up his seat to an old man.
- (transitive) To lose hope concerning (someone or something).
- They gave him up for dead.
- (transitive) To abandon (someone or something).
- I gave up my faith years ago.
- (intransitive) To admit defeat, to capitulate.
- OK, I give up, you win.
- ((transitive) surrender): surrender, yield
- ((transitive) stop or quit): blin, cease, discontinue
- ((transitive) relinquish): forlend, surrender, yield
- ((transitive) lose hope concerning):
- ((transitive) abandon): desert, forlet, forsake
- ((intransitive) admit defeat): capitulate, surrender, wave the white flag