come through (infinitivo to come through, tria singulara persono comes through, simpla pasinta came through, pasiva participo come through, aktiva participo coming through)
-  postvivi
-  sukcesi
- Looks like our resourceful Lukas has come through again.
- en ; idiomatic To survive, to endure.
- He came through the surgery ok.
- netransitiva ; idiomajxa To succeed.
- The team came through in the end and won the pennant.
- (with an object preceded by the preposition for) Not to let somebody down, keep one's promise.
- She really came through for us when the project was in trouble.
- ↑ Die Präsenz. Reĝisorita de Daniele Grieco. Stella Maris Film. Filmo, 2015.