||Vidu ankaŭ (ĉiuj lingvoj): breakout
Lua-eraro en package.lua, linio 80: module 'Module:scripts/findBestScript' not found. (3a persono ununombro simpla as-tempo breaks out, as-tempa participo breaking out, simpla is-tempo broke out, pasinta participo broken out)
-  eskapi
- luksemburga To escape, especially forcefully or defiantly.
- They broke out of prison in the middle of the night.
- luksemburga To bring out, use, or present.
- Break out the bubbly and celebrate.
- luksemburga To separate from a bundle.
- Break out the cables from the harness once they are inside the frame.
- luksemburga To take or force out by breaking.
- to break out a pane of glass
- luksemburga To begin suddenly; to emerge in a certain condition.
- He broke out in sweat.
- He broke out in song.
- 1922, James Joyce, Ulysses Chapter 13
- The pretty lips pouted awhile but then she glanced up and broke out into a joyous little laugh which had in it all the freshness of a young May morning.
- luksemburga To suddenly get pimples, especially on one's face.
to escape, especially forcefully or defiantly
to bring out, use, or present
to separate from a bundle
to take or force out by breaking
to begin suddenly; to emerge in a certain condition