Salti al navigilo Salti al serĉilo
-  provizi; provizi al; liveri al; doni al; disponigi al; prezenti al; havigi al
- (transitiva, idiomaĵo) Provide; deliver.
- 1842, Gibbons Merle & John Reitch, The Domestic Dictionary and Housekeeper's Manual, page 87:
- let these remain upon a slow fire until they are well set, then break over them seven or eight eggs, as for poaching, and add salt and pepper; cook gently until the yolks are set, but not hard, brown with a salamander, and serve up.
- 2009, Bryan O'Sullivan, Mercurial: The Definitive Guide, ISBN 0596555474, page 85:
- Run hg serve inside a repository, and in under a second it will bring up a specialized HTTP server; this will accept connections from any client, and serve up data for that repository until you terminate it.
- 2005, Nicole Beland, Girls Seek Bliss: Zen and the Art of Modern Life Maintenance
- It's inevitable that anything that provides us with such incredible amounts of pleasure and satisfaction is bound to serve up an equal amount of stress.
- (transitiva, sportoj) To pitch, throw, serve, or kick a ball to an opponent so that it is easily hit or intercepted.
- 1946 septembro 13, Lee A Gould, “Princeton 17, Pennsylvania 14”, Princeton Alumni Weekly, volume 47:
- West served up another fungo pass which Ulrichs flagrantly stole from Minisi on the 4.
- 2007, Bryan Tsao, Carolina Bolado, & Joe Distelheim, The Hardball Times Baseball Annual 2008, ISBN 0879463414, page 172:
- Livan Hernandez each allowed a major league-high 34 home runs; they were among the 605 different pitchers who served up long balls in 2007.
- 2012 18 April, Phil McNulty, “Chelsea 1-0 Barcelona”, BBC Sport:
- Messi was caught in possession by Frank Lampard, who released Ramires, and the reliable Brazilian served up the perfect cross for Drogba to sweep a left-footed finish past Barcelona goalkeeper Victor Valdes.
-  In the German Democratic Republic, on the other hand, people were served up their history by the politburo of the Communist Party.
- →En la Germana Popolpotenca Respubliko, alividpunkte, al la homoj ilia historio estis prezentita de la politika buroo de la Komunista Partio.
|Referencoj kaj literaturo|
|Fontoj kaj citaĵoj|