Salti al navigilo Salti al serĉilo
-  korekta
- Correct and apropos; perfectly true.
- 2010, Anne Miller, Permission to Speak Freely, ISBN 1418562491:
- That's just so right on. It's so true.
- 2011, R. D. Smiley, Cotman: The Jaylene Olivia Josalene Cotman Story, ISBN 146286628X, page 244:
- Joseph was right on. New York was what Jaylene wanted.
- 2011, James Shinn, Faith and Loving On the Way To Heaven: Self-Help for Sinners and Saints!, ISBN 1462027458:
- Every time James asked his brother for an opinion, it was right on.
- 2012, Andrew Page, Memoirs of a Scheduler, ISBN 1479715468, page A-136:
- I verified that information with Jack who said she was right on.
- Ŝablono:alt form
- 2008, From Moderate Chastisement to Mandatory Arrest, ISBN 1109004184:
- The folks at VAWA were kickass, their politics were completely right on and it's total West Wing. People are there trying to affect change in this certain context. And it was so heartening in this way seeing people being so right on. It was also kind of scary to see people being so right on and this was the best completely right on people could do in the system at this point (SFA).
- 2016, Nick Soulsby, Cobain on Cobain: Interviews and Encounters, ISBN 1613730977:
- The whole underground scene where we come from is just so right on and maybe that's the way we justify why we've pursued this so far on this level is to maybe open doors, some doors that have been opened for us, by bands who've made dents, who've preceded us.