get on with
Salti al navigilo Salti al serĉilo
- eki aŭ daŭrigi
-  Rajan, you're not makin this easier, but I think we should just get on with it.
- → Rajan, vi ne faciligas min tion ĉi, sed ni simple ekparolu pri tio.
- (transitive) To proceed with; to begin or continue, especially after an interruption.
- Turn off the television and get on with your homework.
- Now that the technical difficulties have been taken care of, let's get on with the show!
- I have to get on with my spring cleaning.
- (transitive) To have a good relationship with.
- Peter did not get on with his mother-in-law.
- (proceed with): begin, continue, keep on, get on, proceed, start, commence
- (have a good relationship with): get along with